5.16.2011

Day 0: Arrivals

For the most part, everyone arrived on time and more or less intact. Happy were the few that slept on, others became quickly energized from all the new things to see and hear. I had a 12 hour day running back and forth between airports but it was worth knowing that all are safe and sound.
The sun does shine in Berlin. A first outdoor coffee for early arrivals. Miya, Anne, and Erica try out their German at the Cafe am Engelbecken.




Coffee continues in the Hauptbahnhof as Eric transitions from his time in Munich to our stay in Berlin.


Check back for more about what we did the rest of the week!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi, there! I'm brazilian and I used your beautiful photo on my blog: http://www.saudenarotina.com.br/tomar-sol-de-manha-pode-ajudar-perder-peso
The post is about how early sun can improve your weight loss. Feel free to tell me if you don't want your photo to be ther and I'll remove it ;)
Best regards.
Diego